Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Alive

Hi All,

Old player here. Are we alive and playing? Is there a GO date?

Hope so.

Im thinking things are slow right now.

Comment

Still alive and kicking! These boards are a bit dead, but you can check out the discord (https://discord.gg/NYFtmK) for more frequent updates.

Comment

Definitely still things to get right before we launch it to the masses, but yeah come into discord and let the nostalgia warm us up!

Comment

Where do you get the client from nowadays? I found where the custom launcher is for PS Forever, but no idea where to get the client itself. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by curryking3 View Post
            Where do you get the client from nowadays? I found where the custom launcher is for PS Forever, but no idea where to get the client itself. Thanks!
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...U-y3f93BY/edit

Comment

Just found this place. Downloaded the package and got it running, kind of fun to run around and remeber the hours I used to play when PS1 was the best game out there after Warbirds went into the dump. Old time developer with C# and database (Sybase and Oracle) background maybe I could help?

Comment

Originally posted by Kini View Post
                Just found this place. Downloaded the package and got it running, kind of fun to run around and remeber the hours I used to play when PS1 was the best game out there after Warbirds went into the dump. Old time developer with C# and database (Sybase and Oracle) background maybe I could help?
                Welcome Kini. I'l let Nick know you came to say hi and have something you could provide.

Comment

Working...
                X