Lms...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lms...

If this does become playable, and not filled with hackers like the original became full of, we may come back. xMalibu and myself will be monitoring to see if this gets going to be enjoyable to play again.

Glad to have you! Have you tried the new combat test server yet? Here's a setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...U-y3f93BY/edit

Regarding hackers, we will be monitoring the server very carefully and add new cheat detection methods and player flagging. If all else fails, we will have an active and healthy CSR/GM staff to easily kick hackers out of the game, with an in-game and out of game (Discord) report system to easily notify staff of any problems.

Comment

it will be good to fight against LMS again Hope to see you guys in due time

Comment

Originally posted by xRemedy View Post
        If this does become playable, and not filled with hackers like the original became full of, we may come back. xMalibu and myself will be monitoring to see if this gets going to be enjoyable to play again.
        More like "Hateme will text one of us when it's playable again" good seeing you my friend.

Comment

Sounds good, I was thinking the concept on fixing this game to be playable died out, xMalibu called me the other day about it and said to check it out, he was/is getting excited to see hope that it may make a come back. There are a few old LMS that will come try it, xMalibu, myself, xMalibu21, Hehateme and maybe a few others like TributeNC, Gforce too.
          All this game needed was new/updated servers to run good, some updated software to get rid of the blasted hackers and some new base layout designs. The mechanics of how the game ran was YEARS ahead of it's time, and I truely believe it is still one of the best fps games that is in creation...Look at all the old outfits and players, where did they go....no where cause there still isn't anything that compares to ps1 play style. Some outfits went to ps2 but QUICKLY lost interest and stopped playing other than a random login once every 3 months.
          My best and funnest memories in any game played was the time I played ps1 hands down.
          I truely hope this breaks loose to be 100% playable again!

Comment

Good ole LMS

Comment

Working...
            X